Below are copies of presentations I have given at industry conferences. Please note that these are not copies of my Brocade presentations.
1) Improving Performance For FICON Infrastructures. I presented this at the February 2008 SHARE conference held in Orlando, FL.
2) End to End Quality of Servie (QoS) in FICON Environments. I presented this with Dennis Ng from IBM at the February 2008 SHARE conference held in Orlando, FL.
3) Why switched FICON?. One of my favorite presentations by my friend and colleague Dave Lytle.
1) To CUP, or Not To CUP? That is the (FICON) Question!. I presented this talk at the December 2007 Computer Measurement Group International Conference held in San Diego.
2) Understanding the Performance Implications of Buffer to Buffer Credit Starvation: Frame Pacing Delay. I presented this talk at the December 2007 Computer Measurement Group International Conference held in San Diego. This was a follow on to the other session on FICON CUP.
3) The IBM System z9 and Virtualized Storage: Consolidation Drives Virtualization in Storage Networks. I presented this talk Nov 26, 2007 at the UK Computer Measurement Group Forum held at the London Olympia Hilton.
4) Leverage the Future Today: tricks and tips for better performance management of your FICON environment. I presented this at the Sept 2007 IBM System z Expo held in San Antonio, Tx.
5) Node Port ID Virtualiation (NPIV): An Introduction. I presented this at the February 2007 SHARE Conference held in Tampa, FL.
6) Advanced FICON Networks. This was an introductory session on FICON cascading, intermix, and ESCON conversion that I presented at the February 2007 SHARE Conference held in Tampa, FL.